AFFORDABLE CREDIT REPAIR
GET PAY DAILY!
Angel "The Credit Diva" Lowe Is a native of Oakland, California with a strong entrepreneurial background. I’m a single mother and a Grandmother of a beautiful little girl who is my world. I ran a successful business but with to the change in the economy I had to let it go. Which really effected my family financially. But giving up was not a option so I had to keep P.U.S.H.ing (PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPEN) I know my purpose if life is to assist others in making changes in their current situation. In early 2018 I stated reflecting on my own financial status when I realized I lacked financial literacy. Growing up I never was told about the power of CREDIT, so I decided on getting more financially educated on financial literacy. So, I can assist and educate others on financial literacy. Now I have passion and a vision for helping others in the area of financial literacy. Through the power of credit, finances and wealth you can gain a strong financial foundation of wealth for generations to come. I started holding meeting speaking on different platforms on the POWER of CREDIT. It’s such a blessing to be in touch with like-minded people who have the same goal of being financially stable. Your credit is a key factor in determining where you want to go in life from paying for auto loans, mortgages, credit cards, student loans, and more. I want all clients to know that your credit determines how you win and I want everyone to win.
A Proven System To Improve Your Credit Score
HOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS DETERMINED
WHAT FACTORS INFLUENCE YOUR CREDIT
CONCRETE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE
YOUR CREDIT CHECKLIST
1. Know what's in your file.
2. Review your credit reports to keep a step ahead of identity theft.
3. Pay your bills on time. This is the single biggest factor which affects your credit score.
Keep accounts open.
4. Keep at least one of your oldest accounts open and active if your credit history is less than 15 years old.
5. Use credit. Use at least a couple credit accounts regularly. This shows that you can manage credit; if you never owe anything, there's no track record on your ability to pay it back.
6. Watch percentages. Pay down high revolving balances as quickly as possible.